Your First Appointment With Acu-Care Health Centers
By law, acupuncturists are considered primary care providers and are therefore authorized by the state to provide services. Acupuncture has had proven success with many types of injuries including neck and back pain. Acupuncture is a covered service for personal injury claims and your medical payments coverage with many auto insurance policies.
Many attorneys handling personal injury cases recognize acupuncture as an effective treatment for their clients. We work with medical doctors and orthopedic surgeons as well as lawyers and insurance adjusters to protect your rights and to speed your recovery.
If you have been involved in an automobile accident:
- Call your auto insurance to inform them of the accident and your injuries. Make sure you tell them exactly what has happened.
- Call your representative to see whose insurance policy (yours or the other involved individual's) is responsible for your personal injury claim. Be sure to establish what limits you have on the policy that will be covering your claim and whether or not acupuncture is covered.
- Inform us so that we may make financial arrangements with your attorney or your insurance company. Be sure to provide us with:
- The Name of the Insurance Company as well as the Address, Phone Number and Fax
- The Insurance Policy Number
- Your Claim Number
- Your Claim Representative's Name and Phone Number