Skin Care Products Which Support the Facial Rejuvenation Process
Which skin care products should be used to support the facial rejuvenation process?
There are a multitude of skin care products available ranging from cheap to the outrageous. The ELR process is totally holistic and organic in nature, so it makes sense to use products which are equally healthy.
- No Formaldehyde-releasing Preservatives
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oils
- No Synthetic Preservatives
- No Pesticide or Herbicide Residues
- No Harmful or Irradiated Ingredients
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- No Animal By-products
- No Animal Testing!
Examples of chemicals used in skin care products which release formaldehyde are: DMDM Hydantion, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dydroxymethyglycinate and Quaterium-15.
What factors contribute to premature aging of the skin and what you can do about it:
- Pollution, make-up and/or poor cleansing habits, which can block pores. Use a gentle, yet efective cleaser twice a day.
- Overexposure to the sun. Protect your skin by using a sunblock with at least SPF 15 that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Wear protective clothing when possible and opt to sit in the shade during peak hours.
- Dry climates can make certain skin types thirsty. Select the right type of moisturizer for your skin's needs.
- Smoking, alcohol, drug use and caffeinated beverages (including soda and diet soda) affect the skin adversely in part because they cause dehydration. Make mindful, healthy choices, Make sure to drink at least 6 - 8 glasses of water daily.
- Stress. Try to incorporate yoga, meditation, breathing exercises and other methods of relaxation in your lifestyle.
- Sleep Deprivation. Sleep rejuvenates the body and the mind. Mike it a priority. A minimum of 6 hours is usually necessary. But it is much preferable to get between 7 and 8 hours.